Main Forum
Page
of 5

The Pusher--Associated Case File: The Bristol/Manchester Pusher (Open to Consultants & Interns)

42 replies
Aptitude:
+5
NOVICE
Consultant
Michael doesn't look overly surprised at the mention of the water dwelling creature, but does frown at the River Man's mentioning of it being able to take on human form.
"I'd heard the stories about them being able to turn into horses and drown anyone who tried to ride them. I'd never heard the version about them being able to pass as people before." he paused, rubbing his goatee in thought.
Michael Smith
Consultant of Knightsbridge Consulting
gold_saber.knightsbridge@yahoo.com
https://twitter.com/gold_saber
Posted Nov 25, 18
Aptitude:
+6
NOVICE
Consultant
Harry looks around, suddenly apprehensive. He looks uncomfortable as he begins to speak. "The police told me to stay out of it, to stick to the river. I couldn't stand the thought of poor folk though being munched on like that so I stuck my nose in where I shouldn't. I began to watch the banks of the river at night, there's not many spots where something could happen. I wasn't expecting much but I had to do something. Anyway, one night I saw them. There was three young blokes. It was right queer. One was a well-dressed, bonny lad. The other was a young priest in his vestments, and the third looked like one of the lads who sleep rough down by the station. I couldn't get close enough to hear what they were saying. There was a short argument and then the well-dressed lad seemed to... shimmer I guess?Like when the road looks hazy on a hot day. Very next thing is the bonny-lad's gone and there's the kelpie, diving into the river and dragging the beggar with it. I'm ashamed to say I fair pissed my pants and got out of there. I found the lad's body the next day."
Posted Dec 3, 18
Aptitude:
+100
Admins
Senior Consultant
Maya looks at Michael and Sal when Harry mentions a priest, thinking it may be best for the three of them to discuss what Michael's learned once the river man leaves. "Do you recall anything in particular about his body?"

She winces a bit at the indelicate form of her question. "Sorry. I mean, aside from the obvious. Any marks or anything unusual that you recall?"
Posted Sat at 09:30 am · OP
Page
of 5
NoticeNotices