of 5

Office Roleplay, Matthew's desk.

48 replies
Aptitude:
+8
NOVICE
Online on Site
Consultant
Matt lets out a long chukle "I'm not either of them. Iron Man is moral, and Batman doesn't kill..." A brief shade crosses his face. "Aaanyway, come one come all. It it is just chemicals, Klaus is your best bet... if it is more... well, we'll see." He motions with his left hand, a few rapid motions with one decisive one at the end. "Let's see if this thing is anima based. Just a probe spell. Should be harmless."

He turn back to Isabella. "The third age ended and they were way above us in technology. So was every age before that. Thinking we are somehow different is just self absorbed.. Yes, I do think we'll lose. Buit if I have any say in it, our last stand will burn so bright, all other ages will remember us" "And the hack thing? Exactly that. I will not let morality or anything like that stop me from helping right now." Matt' face turns serious at that. 'I joke and think things unassuming. But I AM dedicated to at least strike back against the darkness. As a Templar, I assume you know this all too well." He smiles."Now, lets look at this thing." He looks at ALFRED's results as well as his own probe-spell.
Matthew "Andolar" Drake - SWL Main.

Andovar - Human Paladin, WoW main, retired
Andolar - Night Elf Rogue, Former-WoW main, also retired.
Posted Apr 1, 19 · OP · Last edited Apr 1, 19
Aptitude:
+2
TRAINED
Intern
William nods at Isabelle, offering what might be a quick smile before offering the little test tube for testing.
"Not going to go down that easy. If you sacrifice me I'll go down kicking."
That was a joke. You think.
Chemically, the substance is as described. Alunite and Potassium Nitrate- nothing unusual.

The magical probing is what needs to be addressed. Trace amounts- really, barely enough to be addressed- but there's definitely the telltale signs of contamination- Filth in the juice. Strangely dormant, yet Filth nevertheless.
"What does it say?"
Posted Apr 2, 19
Aptitude:
+8
NOVICE
Online on Site
Consultant
"Well, whatever sort of immortality this thing will give, is not the kind I want any part of. Hell, I recomend not even touching it. Mostly it fairly normal, potassium based stuff, chemically uninteresting. Not anything I'd drink though even without the real bad part. Filth. Not a whole lot, and it behaves very oddly. In that it doesn't really behave at all. First time I see it being... inactive like that. Someone of something definitely spiked this with a strain of Filth though. Wouldn't be surprised if whoever did it had some kinda kill-switch to make the strain... wake up?" Matt shrugs a bit awkwardly, with a grim expression.

"No idea where you got this, but it is definitely bad news. I mean, sure, the contamination is minor and dormant, but it is still Filth, and that can't be a conincidence. It never is with Filth."

Posted Apr 2, 19 · OP · Last edited Apr 2, 19
Aptitude:
+2
TRAINED
Intern
"...Filth. Got it."
William grabbed the little test tube, making sure it was properly corked. The expression on his face twists, just for a minute, into a disgusted expression.
"Gonna the Council of Venice and turn in a report.

Any idea where I can get rid of this?"
Posted Apr 2, 19
Aptitude:
+8
NOVICE
Online on Site
Consultant
"You may want to report to the Senior Consultants first. And Venice is Venice. I do whave my methaphorical, red tape exterminating chainsaw." Matt chuckles. "It may also be that CoV higher ups finally realized that dealing with my BS is more trouble than its worth... if you need an entry to Venice, I can call in a few favors."

"As for that thing? Find something hermerically sealed, put it in there and burn it. Tends to work. I'm more concerned with people who bought and drank this crap. I hope there is only a few of them." His expression tuns grim. "Wish I had better news, but at least you know what you're dealing with. And feel free to drop by if you need stuff analyzed. I mean, on a chemical level, Klaus is your best bet, as our resident chemist, but if you want to break somthing down and see what makes it tick, feel free to drop by. Welcome to Knightsbridge, Mr. Lotorsson." A faint smile appears on his face as he finally stands up and extends a hand. "You did good back there. Keep it up, and we'll get along famously." Matt smiles.

Posted Apr 2, 19 · OP · Last edited Apr 2, 19
Aptitude:
+2
TRAINED
Intern
"Noted."
He shakes it, nodding.
"Don't think it'll be too much of a problem contacting Venice from here. Thank you, glad to be aboard."
There's a hint of a smile on his face too, before he pockets the vial and leaves.
Posted Apr 2, 19
Aptitude:
+8
NOVICE
Online on Site
Consultant
Matt looks after the man as he leaves. Professional. Straight to the point. Good traitrs for a Consultant. He sits back down and looks at his screens. "And now, back to paperwork... unless someone happens to still be around and up for some a wee bit more chat." He looks at Isabella, if she's still there. If not, he'll start on his actual job. "Occurence Reports, huh? Those never get old at least".

Posted Apr 2, 19 · OP
Aptitude:
+5
NOVICE
Consultant
Isabella smiles at William as he leaves. "It was good to meet you, William!" She looks back to Matthew. "Actually, no, Matt. I'm not here. This is just a magical hologram. I'm actually in the field, right now, as we speak. Or maybe this is a ghost? Spooooky." She can't help but smirk a little. "You may never know."

"Forgive me for asking, but....Occurence Reports? Is that something we have to do? I just write a case file at the end of every case...."
Posted Apr 10, 19
Aptitude:
+8
NOVICE
Online on Site
Consultant
"Strictly? No. But I do have a case being filed, and everyone needs a hobby." He smiles. "I like to be "in the know" if at all possible. Anyway, you know, I'll take a magical hologram, those can be fun to talk to." He chuckles. "Please do you best not to be a ghost though. Not really a fan. Most undead generally don't like me, and I feel pretty much the same way." He smiles, but he doesn't even try to hide the fact that there actually is something to that.

Posted Apr 11, 19 · OP
Page
of 5
NoticeNotices