In Progress Freelancer Case file: Floating City of China

2 replies
Aptitude:
+101
TRAINED
Admins
Senior Consultant
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4556Pwj7eU

A floating city in the clouds has been spotted (and recorded, and uploaded to YouTube) over the waters in a major city in China. The video has been labeled a fake, or simply a fata morgana effect, but we’ve been asked to investigate on the true nature of this mysterious city. Who knows, maybe it’s a rare sighting of the fabulous New Carthage...
Hadden 'Atrus' Pertwee
Knightsbridge Consulting
"We are the kolbitar, the coal-eaters; we sit by the fire in winter and tell stories of a younger world."
Posted Sep 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 26, 18
Aptitude:
+10
NOVICE
Case Manager
Consultant
I'm hoping this case will find renewed interest among one of our Freelancers.
Kesyah - BDO (main)

Shanni Auclair - SWL (main)
Loryne Atwin - SWL (alt.)
Posted Dec 26, 18
Aptitude:
+1
TRAINED
Freelancer
There is a postcard from Foshan, in the Guangdong province of China, delivered to Knightsbridge’s office.

It’s dated from a week ago and it says:
“My Journey to the West is going great. I arrived today in Foshan, I plan on visiting the Wong Fei-hung Memorial Hall as soon as possible but I will wait for your arrival to visit the Ancestral Temple. Let’s meet up there!
The city is gorgeous and there is so much to do. I was even lucky enough to get a picture of the local mirage or as the French media calls it: a Morgane la Fey! The illusion is befuddling!”

Below the text there is the stylized drawing of a red Japanese dog as signature.

Attached to it there is a recent picture of the mentioned ‘fata morgana’ the cloudy but visible castle in the sky hovering high above the city of Foshan.
Posted Mar 18, 19
NoticeNotices