Main Forum
Page
of 3

OOC IB's Original (5th or 6th run by now) Band Name Game.

25 replies
Aptitude:
+101
TRAINED
Admins
Senior Consultant
Peak Caucasity
Hadden 'Atrus' Pertwee
Knightsbridge Consulting
"We are the kolbitar, the coal-eaters; we sit by the fire in winter and tell stories of a younger world."
Posted Mar 17, 19
Aptitude:
+5
NOVICE
Consultant
Weaponized Duck Face
Sumo is the most perfect of sports. It has elegance, ceremony, danger, art, speed, and, most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. It is immaculate, which is why is has remained essentially unchanged for thousands of years. It remains the only thing in the world that I want to see remain static. The only thing I love that loves me back.
Posted Mar 22, 19 · OP
Aptitude:
+101
TRAINED
Admins
Senior Consultant
Terrifying Ground-level Holiness
Hadden 'Atrus' Pertwee
Knightsbridge Consulting
"We are the kolbitar, the coal-eaters; we sit by the fire in winter and tell stories of a younger world."
Posted Apr 11, 19
List
Undo
Aptitude:
+5
NOVICE
Consultant
Oh that one is amazing!
Sumo is the most perfect of sports. It has elegance, ceremony, danger, art, speed, and, most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. It is immaculate, which is why is has remained essentially unchanged for thousands of years. It remains the only thing in the world that I want to see remain static. The only thing I love that loves me back.
Posted Apr 12, 19 · OP
Aptitude:
+101
TRAINED
Admins
Senior Consultant
Credit goes to the ever-amazing Ursula Vernon! :d
Hadden 'Atrus' Pertwee
Knightsbridge Consulting
Posted Apr 13, 19
Aptitude:
+5
NOVICE
Consultant
today's entry: Panoramic Dog
Posted Apr 14, 19 · OP
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices