Main Forum
Page
of 2

OOC IB's Original (5th or 6th run by now) Band Name Game.

19 replies
Aptitude:
+2
TRAINED
Consultant
Twerking Trees
Sumo is the most perfect of sports. It has elegance, ceremony, danger, art, speed, and, most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. It is immaculate, which is why is has remained essentially unchanged for thousands of years. It remains the only thing in the world that I want to see remain static. The only thing I love that loves me back.
Posted Dec 22, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Aptitude:
+101
TRAINED
Admins
Senior Consultant
Guinea Pig Fighting Ring
Hadden 'Atrus' Pertwee
Knightsbridge Consulting
"We are the kolbitar, the coal-eaters; we sit by the fire in winter and tell stories of a younger world."
Posted Jan 8, 19
List
Undo
Freelancer
Weaponized Libido
Posted Jan 9, 19
List
Undo
Aptitude:
+101
TRAINED
Admins
Senior Consultant
Zombie Tsunami
Posted Jan 10, 19
List
Undo
Aptitude:
+2
TRAINED
Consultant
all amazing ones! Now to add my latest:

Seductive Pigeons
Sumo is the most perfect of sports. It has elegance, ceremony, danger, art, speed, and, most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. It is immaculate, which is why is has remained essentially unchanged for thousands of years. It remains the only thing in the world that I want to see remain static. The only thing I love that loves me back.
Posted Jan 17, 19 · OP
Aptitude:
+2
TRAINED
Consultant
Porpoise Pistol
Posted Jan 31, 19 · OP
Aptitude:
+2
TRAINED
Consultant
Love Sausage
Vagina Exploding Chain Reaction

Those weren't even in the same groups of people lol
Posted Feb 8, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Aptitude:
+101
TRAINED
Admins
Senior Consultant
Candle in the wing
Hadden 'Atrus' Pertwee
Knightsbridge Consulting
"We are the kolbitar, the coal-eaters; we sit by the fire in winter and tell stories of a younger world."
Posted Feb 9, 19
Kle
Aptitude:
+3
TRAINED
Freelancer
Power Cycle
(Turn it off then back on again)
Life should have a save point
Posted Feb 9, 19
Aptitude:
+101
TRAINED
Admins
Senior Consultant
Falcon Sex Hats
Hadden 'Atrus' Pertwee
Knightsbridge Consulting
Posted 1 hour ago
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices