Page
of 3

Case File: Dad's Frozen Brain

26 replies
Aptitude:
+1
TRAINED
Freelancer
Aka gives a look at Sal but he can't say a thing as Moriarty is back already with the documents. 'Jin' seems pleased by the quick return of Alcor's employee and eagerly takes the papers.
"I suppose you don't have those in Japanese? I may need some times to read them..."

Mr Moriarty shakes his head and as 'Jin' gives his bodyguard a nod.

"May be you can show my boy the facility while I do the reading?"

Mr Moriarty nods "When you will be done just dial 77721 on the conference room phone that will call me" and he invites Sal to follow him outside to visit Alcor compound.
Posted Dec 2, 18 · OP
Sal follows the man around the factory, his face still impassive as the man begins to give him the tour. His face remains impassive as he listens to Moriarty speak, making mental notes about the facts and figures as he looks around the facility. He notes with particular detail the fire escapes, the large vent tubes on the ceiling, and the door that leads off down to the "Recovery Wards". He stays silent, letting Moriarty do all the talking and fill in any gaps in the conversation. Finally Moriarty turns and gives Sal a condescending look, "Do you have any questions Mr.....?"

Sal slides the aviators down his nose slightly to look over the top of them at Moriarty with a smirk, "Just one Mr Moriarty, do you take government contracts?"
Posted Dec 3, 18
List
Undo
Aptitude:
+1
TRAINED
Freelancer
Mr Moriarty is taken aback by the sudden question “I... we do… of course we do! It just happens that we are usually having legal issues with the Federal government as our business is a pioneer one, and the government tend to take some times to accept new ideas... but why do you ask?"
Posted Dec 11, 18 · OP
Sal steps uncomfortably close to Moriarty and begins to whisper in a conspiratorial tone. "What if I told you I had a way to make all those legal issues vanish in a legal manner. A sword to slice through the Gordian knot of red tape?"
Posted Dec 14, 18
Aptitude:
+1
TRAINED
Freelancer
The saleman seems to lose his words for a time, either due to the proximity of Sal or because he has hard time to believe what he just heard.

"I.. I need to talk to my boss, Mr Carbyne, he is the one in charge of the... public relations I shall say."

He takes his phone and calls someone, the exchange is bried.

"Alright follow me."

With this they go to a restricted area, what appears to be the more private part of the complex. They go down a few corridors, Sal can easily notice that while they are going to a large manager room, one of the corridors they pass through seems to lead to a more scientific part of the complex.

"Jeremy that's the man who wants to talk to you."

Moriarty enters the room and adresses a charismatic man in his late thirty with blue eyes and blonde hairs stands up as he is adressed.

"I am Jeremy Carbyne, Chief Deputy of the Public and Legal department, Brad told me you could be solving problems for us?"
Posted Dec 28, 18 · OP
Sal strode into the office, and towards the desk of Carbyne. He leant forwards and placed both hands on the desk, looking over the tops of his dark glasses at the man. He gave him a confident grin and said, "Mr Carbyne, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Jack King. I'll cut right to the chase. I represent a British special interest group that has considerable international clout. We're very interested in your technology. In exchange, we can make your legal problems vanish."
Posted Jan 5, 19
Aptitude:
+1
TRAINED
Freelancer
Jeremy Carbyne moved back abit as Sal made his 'point'. He smiles and seems quite fond of himself:
"Looks like it is our lucky day! We have gentlemen from the Orochi Group and the British gov... 'special group'... ringing at the door on the same day!"

He moves up a bit closer to Sal.
"This is certainly not a coincidence, am I right? Don't say it! I know! So what is it that your 'special group' wants in exchange? Immortality?"
Posted Jan 8, 19 · OP
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices