Page
of 3

Case File: Dad's Frozen Brain

21 replies
Aptitude:
+1
TRAINED
Freelancer
Aka gives a look at Sal but he can't say a thing as Moriarty is back already with the documents. 'Jin' seems pleased by the quick return of Alcor's employee and eagerly takes the papers.
"I suppose you don't have those in Japanese? I may need some times to read them..."

Mr Moriarty shakes his head and as 'Jin' gives his bodyguard a nod.

"May be you can show my boy the facility while I do the reading?"

Mr Moriarty nods "When you will be done just dial 77721 on the conference room phone that will call me" and he invites Sal to follow him outside to visit Alcor compound.
Posted Dec 2, 18 · OP
Aptitude:
+6
NOVICE
Consultant
Sal follows the man around the factory, his face still impassive as the man begins to give him the tour. His face remains impassive as he listens to Moriarty speak, making mental notes about the facts and figures as he looks around the facility. He notes with particular detail the fire escapes, the large vent tubes on the ceiling, and the door that leads off down to the "Recovery Wards". He stays silent, letting Moriarty do all the talking and fill in any gaps in the conversation. Finally Moriarty turns and gives Sal a condescending look, "Do you have any questions Mr.....?"

Sal slides the aviators down his nose slightly to look over the top of them at Moriarty with a smirk, "Just one Mr Moriarty, do you take government contracts?"
Posted Dec 3, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices