Name: Joseph Santangelo
Birthday: August 8th, 1978
The man before is bald but sports a beard of black and grey hairs. His eyes stand out; a silver color by the look of it. Mostly wearing a-shirts and jeans, he has been sporting a more professional outfit. His build is slightly above average for his mass and age. His neutral expression makes him look like a serial killer, and his smile is clearly forced.
When not wearing full sleeves, most noticeable is the numerous scars on his forearms. Perceptive folks will see him wearing a particular wristband.
He answers when his name is called, even nicknames Joe and Joey. His manner of speech is known to be vulgar, and he comes off as curt or abrasive. He doesn't seem very social, but will speak if addressed. When confronted with anyone of authority he is naturally defiant towards men, but obedient to women. As of late, he has better control of his behavior; only relapsing under stress.
When accompanied by Daisy Garcia he is submissive to her; not speaking unless given permission. At this point, he remains stoic and tentative.
Joseph's history is fairly public for those that look. Only a small amount of data is redacted. Those with higher clearance in the Illuminati will receive the redacted information.
- Subject born in the ghetto, orginally with both parents.
- Parental figures abusive and negletful.
- Subject <Redacted> by <Redacted> at age 7.
- Subject came under Child Services and sent to child therapy.
- Subject bullied throught school until graduating from junior high.
- Parent's seperated and subject sent to live with father.
- Subject sent to Christain school to finish education in safer enviroment by Chilld services.
- Subject expelled from school for defiant and vulgar behavior.
- Subject's father and stepmother and himself evicted from apartment. Subject forced into being homeless.
- Subject held many different jobs, none longer than 6 months.
- Subect found to be Bipolar and Schitzo-effective. Medication and therapy assigned to subject under the supervision of <Redacted>