of 2

Closed Case file: Missing Medium’s Psychic Trail

19 replies
Aptitude:
+101
TRAINED
Admins
Senior Consultant
Source: https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/11/missing-medium-may-have-sent-psychic-message-to-investigators/
+
https://us5.proxysite.com/process.php?d=R1DbWDQRPHjAzhFVSdaPKAQQqkEvD9bgUVl%2BePpHSY%2FZew9I5Elj%2FLB3pbWJIY7954yMK6E%2Fs4Co%2Fh39xSO5MEpE%2BySr%2BRXMFU%2BeoLQvvtKhUIjEh2cqW4Hl6qs%3D&b=1&f=norefer

A medium from Crestone, Colorado had gone missing in the July of 2016. Now her daughter and another medium are saying that they have received something like a message or a feeling from her, saying that the missing woman is near a mine.
A local new station has started a very rough investigation in the nearby abandoned gold mines, and they seem to have photographed a spectral presence in front of one them.

The investigative team of the news station is now asking for our help in solving the case. They have little hope that the woman is still alive, but even finding her body or bones may bring further insight into the what and why of her disappearance.
Hadden 'Atrus' Pertwee
Knightsbridge Consulting
"We are the kolbitar, the coal-eaters; we sit by the fire in winter and tell stories of a younger world."
Posted Nov 25, 18 · OP
Aptitude:
+4
TRAINED
Consultant
I am interested in this case. Sign me up for it!
Posted Nov 25, 18
Aptitude:
+101
TRAINED
Admins
Senior Consultant
The case is yours, Isabella.
Hadden 'Atrus' Pertwee
Knightsbridge Consulting
"We are the kolbitar, the coal-eaters; we sit by the fire in winter and tell stories of a younger world."
Posted Nov 26, 18 · OP
Aptitude:
+4
TRAINED
Consultant
Thank you, sir. I have made contact with the investigative team at the news station.

On another note, is there anyone in the company that has experience with hacking government databases? The local sheriff's office in Crestone, Colorado as well as the Colorado Bureau of Investigation have apparently been looking for information, and I would like to know what they've found out.
Posted Dec 2, 18 · Last edited Dec 2, 18
Aptitude:
+4
TRAINED
Consultant
Update: I visited the mine entrance where investigators took that photograph, and I felt the traces of a pretty strong spiritual presence. Going to do some research on the area. Mythology, legends. The beliefs and stories of the locals. I'll let you know what I find.
Posted Dec 8, 18
List
Undo
Aptitude:
+4
TRAINED
Consultant
Update: After a week of researching mythology and legends relating directly to the local area as well as mythology and legends in the entirety of North America, both past and present, I have not found a match to a winged creature or spirit known to take refuge in caves or mines. If any other Consultant has better knowledge than me, I would appreciate your input. I am planning to head to the mines as soon as possible and begin examine them and the surrounding area in earnest in an attempt to find more on-site evidence or information.
Posted Dec 16, 18
List
Undo
Aptitude:
+4
TRAINED
Consultant
What if it's not necessarily from that area. There was a story from an Iowa town about 110ish years ago of a winged creature that came from, and disappeared back into an avandoned mine after terrorizing the town of Van Meter, IA. It was never seen again. What if it is the same creature, or same type of creature. It travelled from mine to mine, or its another of the species? That's all that I could find on winged creatures and mines in the surrounding area. Here's the link to an article on the subject.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2319503/amp/The-unsolved-mystery-Van-Meter-Visitor--winged-creature-glowing-horn-caused-terror-Iowa-town-110-years-ago.html
Sumo is the most perfect of sports. It has elegance, ceremony, danger, art, speed, and, most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. It is immaculate, which is why is has remained essentially unchanged for thousands of years. It remains the only thing in the world that I want to see remain static. The only thing I love that loves me back.
Posted Dec 16, 18
List
Undo
Aptitude:
+4
TRAINED
Consultant
Thanks for the info, John! Do you, by any chance, know if that creature was said to be capable of invisibility, camouflage or mental illusions? Wasn't anything about it in the article that I saw. I'm asking because a group of investigators, and I quote, "took a picture of the opening and captured an image over it that many in the psychic community see as a creature with wings."
Posted Dec 17, 18 · Last edited Dec 17, 18
Aptitude:
+4
TRAINED
Consultant
I'm not sure, to be honest. That seems to be the only sighting of the creature in Iowa. The event being over 100 years ago there wasn't any photographic evidence at the time. I'll see if I can turn anything more up. I didmt find anything more in the cryptozoology resources. I may give nessa a call and see if she can track anything down. Shes far too good at that sort of thing.
Sumo is the most perfect of sports. It has elegance, ceremony, danger, art, speed, and, most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. It is immaculate, which is why is has remained essentially unchanged for thousands of years. It remains the only thing in the world that I want to see remain static. The only thing I love that loves me back.
Posted Dec 18, 18
Aptitude:
+4
TRAINED
Consultant
Great, thanks! In the meantime, I'll investigate the mines and the surrounding area more closely. Let me know what you find out, even if it's nothing!
Posted Dec 18, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices