In Progress Case file: Missing Medium’s Psychic Trail

4 replies
Aptitude:
+100
TRAINED
Admins
Online on Site
Senior Consultant
Source: https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/11/missing-medium-may-have-sent-psychic-message-to-investigators/
+
https://us5.proxysite.com/process.php?d=R1DbWDQRPHjAzhFVSdaPKAQQqkEvD9bgUVl%2BePpHSY%2FZew9I5Elj%2FLB3pbWJIY7954yMK6E%2Fs4Co%2Fh39xSO5MEpE%2BySr%2BRXMFU%2BeoLQvvtKhUIjEh2cqW4Hl6qs%3D&b=1&f=norefer

A medium from Crestone, Colorado had gone missing in the July of 2016. Now her daughter and another medium are saying that they have received something like a message or a feeling from her, saying that the missing woman is near a mine.
A local new station has started a very rough investigation in the nearby abandoned gold mines, and they seem to have photographed a spectral presence in front of one them.

The investigative team of the news station is now asking for our help in solving the case. They have little hope that the woman is still alive, but even finding her body or bones may bring further insight into the what and why of her disappearance.
Hadden 'Atrus' Pertwee
Knightsbridge Consulting
"We are the kolbitar, the coal-eaters; we sit by the fire in winter and tell stories of a younger world."
Posted Nov 25, 18 · OP
Aptitude:
+2
TRAINED
Consultant
I am interested in this case. Sign me up for it!
Posted Nov 25, 18
Aptitude:
+100
TRAINED
Admins
Online on Site
Senior Consultant
The case is yours, Isabella.
Hadden 'Atrus' Pertwee
Knightsbridge Consulting
"We are the kolbitar, the coal-eaters; we sit by the fire in winter and tell stories of a younger world."
Posted Nov 26, 18 · OP
Aptitude:
+2
TRAINED
Consultant
Thank you, sir. I have made contact with the investigative team at the news station.

On another note, is there anyone in the company that has experience with hacking government databases? The local sheriff's office in Crestone, Colorado as well as the Colorado Bureau of Investigation have apparently been looking for information, and I would like to know what they've found out.
Posted Dec 2, 18 · Last edited Dec 2, 18
Aptitude:
+2
TRAINED
Consultant
Update: I visited the mine entrance where investigators took that photograph, and I felt the traces of a pretty strong spiritual presence. Going to do some research on the area. Mythology, legends. The beliefs and stories of the locals. I'll let you know what I find.
Posted Sat at 01:43 pm
List
Undo
NoticeNotices