Main Forum

Office Roleplay: Joseph's Desk

5 replies
Aptitude:
+3
TRAINED
Consultant
Joseph's desk is well-kept, illuminated by LEDs as opposed to bulbs since they last much longer and are more powerful lumen. His filing system is standard with document folders placed in a labeled organizer.
His PC and other desk are decorated with anime figurines and a mouse pad that borders on the side of NSFW. Otherwise, the other stuff is just typical style and not lewd. He seems to have a liking to strong female characters, if anyone is familiar with them.
The one thing that stands out more than anything is a framed picture next to his monitor.
dcrXICH.jpg
enjin-246146-514217-gray.png
Posted Nov 28, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 28, 18
List
Undo
Aptitude:
+102
TRAINED
Admins
Senior Consultant
Maya walks by Joe's desk on her way to the conference room and stops when she sees the framed photo. She takes a closer look and smiles a little before continuing back up to her office.
Posted Dec 1, 18
List
Undo
Aptitude:
+3
TRAINED
Consultant
Joe returns from his weekend and sets another framed picture on his desk next to the other. He smiles at it and looks through open cases.
84aX13qm.png
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Aptitude:
+102
TRAINED
Admins
Senior Consultant
"Welcome back," Maya says as she makes her way through the bullpen to her own office. Her eyes light on the photo but she says nothing about it.

"How's it going? Getting settled in alright?"
Posted Jan 1, 19
Aptitude:
+3
TRAINED
Consultant
He turns to you, realizing your role in the company, He bows and speaks neutrally, keeping his tone respectful. "Thank you, ma'am. It was certainly a easier transition than I had assumed. I am still adapting myself to handle cases, but I remain optimistic."
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP
Aptitude:
+102
TRAINED
Admins
Senior Consultant
Maya nods. "Very good. Please tell Daisy I said hello."
Posted Jan 1, 19
NoticeNotices