Main Forum

Open Case File: Could you live in Britain's 'most haunted' village?

7 replies
Aptitude:
+9
NOVICE
Case Manager
Consultant
The real estate firm of Warner Gray has contacted us to help with finding out if the property they are trying to sell, a beautiful four bedroom house with an adjacent holiday cottage for less than a million pound is haunted. There are unfortunately few takers for homes in Pluckley, Kent. Pluckley has come to have the reputation of one of the most haunted villages in England. The infamous ghost dubbed The Red Lady has largely contributed to this reputation, though several ghosts are also said to haunt the premises. Your job will be to determine if these rumours are true and deal with the ghost(s) so that the home and cottage can be sold in a reasonable amount of time.

The following article will give you more details: Could you live in Britain's 'most haunted' village?
Kesyah - BDO (main)

Shanni Auclair - SWL (main)
Loryne Atwin - SWL (alt.)
Posted Dec 23, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 23, 18
Intern
I'd like to take this on. Guess i'll need to pack a night bag and head across to Kent for a few days. Can you inform Warner Gray that you're sending a surveyor for the building please?
"For every person there is a sentence. A series of words. with the power to destroy them." - Philip K. Dick
Posted Sun at 04:41 am
Aptitude:
+9
NOVICE
Case Manager
Consultant
I have you marked down for it Sam. Your contact with the firm is Elizabeth Carter. Since this is your first case you might want to ask if one of our consultants can assist you. Let me know if you need anything else.
Kesyah - BDO (main)

Posted Sun at 07:45 am · OP
Intern
Is anyone free to be able to assist with this? I've packed my things and i'm on the train now heading in that direction. Can meet up there if so.
"For every person there is a sentence. A series of words. with the power to destroy them." - Philip K. Dick
Posted Sun at 11:51 am
Aptitude:
+1
TRAINED
Consultant
To be honest, there'd be more takers for a potentially-haunted house than one costing a shade under a million pounds.

But, sure. If you need a hand, I could pop along.

-KM
Posted Sun at 01:03 pm · Last edited Sun at 13:04
List
Undo
Aptitude:
+9
NOVICE
Case Manager
Consultant
That would be great Kyle, thank-you. Samaira, you have a very tech savy partner to work with. I've work with Kyle before, so I recommend you take him up on his offer.
Kesyah - BDO (main)

Posted Sun at 04:11 pm · OP
Intern
I'll happily take the help. When abouts will you be here? Just got into the town myself and met with the contact.
Posted Mon at 01:39 pm
Aptitude:
+1
TRAINED
Consultant
Shouldn't take me too long. England's covered in Agartha gates. You can't miss me. I'll be the only guy in Pluckley - if not the whole county - with bright blue hair.

-KM
Posted Mon at 02:21 pm
NoticeNotices