Main Forum
Page
of 3

Case Activity: Demonic Possession and You: How Not to Spend a Few Days in Spain

22 replies
Online on Site
Intern
Hervens takes the coffee with a hearty "Thank you" and a smile. He's dressed for the day in his usual rugged attire along with his pack on his shoulder. He gingerly slips the contents from his flask into the mug before taking a sip, exhaling a contented sigh. "Alright then, shall we head down to breakfast so we can get started?"
Posted Mon at 04:06 pm
Aptitude:
+2
TRAINED
Consultant
"Sounds like a plan. Ive been dying for a steady coffee infusion. Definitely one of America's better ideas..the large coffee."

They walk, the morning chill not burnt away as the sun has barely risen. There is a small breakfast eatery next door to their restaurant the precious night, quite possibly owned by the same people. It's not entirely unusual at the very least. John walks them to a small cafe table near the window and orders a carafe of coffee and "all of their eggs and bacon".

John doesn't even look embarrassed as he orders. "I eat a lot. My metabolism is through the roof when I'm utilizing my Anima. I could probably literally eat a cow. It horrifies my sister which I enjoy. But just thought you should know. Id kill for a proper English breakfast right now."
Sumo is the most perfect of sports. It has elegance, ceremony, danger, art, speed, and, most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. It is immaculate, which is why is has remained essentially unchanged for thousands of years. It remains the only thing in the world that I want to see remain static. The only thing I love that loves me back.
Posted 6 hours ago · OP
Online on Site
Intern
“It’s fine, I understand,“ Hervens says digging into his own assortment of pancakes and eggs that he had ordered.
“Let’s get down to business though. First we should find out what floor Miss Sánchez is on, then who her doctor is and if he can be bribed. After that we should spend the rest of the day finding all the best exits and entrances, shift times for the hospital and anything else we may need what are your thoughts?” Hervens finishes and continues eating while awaiting a response.
Posted 6 hours ago · Last edited 6 hours ago
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices